A four-week vinyasa flow beginners course with Simone. Its perfect for anyone new to yoga or those that would like a refresher to boost confidence or find the correct alignment of poses.
We’ll break down our core vinyasa sequence with easy-to-apply tools and techniques, building up to a full vinyasa flow by week four.
You’ll get hands on assisting to help you find poses safely and progress faster without injury or damage – something you can’t get from online classes and hugely helpful for beginners.
- Learn the basics in a supportive environment
- Discover modifications of poses to suit your body and level
- Alignment focus to ensure you stay safe, strong and build balance
- Learn the importance of breath and how it supports your practice
- Understand yogic roots as we touch on philosophy, traditional teachings and Sanskrit
- Learn the basics of meditation and find your inner calm with yoga nidra, guided meditations and affirmations
- Each week learn two Ayurvedic wellness habits to help you feel younger, increase energy and be full of joy
Option to request this course (or a version of it) privately – you gather the friends or loved ones and talk to us about a suitable day/time – $POA.
Please note that we have not set the date/time of our next VINYASA fundamentals but you can register your interest. Alternatively, you can join any class on our timetable as we modify and use props to suit any age or level. Vinyasa (Slow) Flow w Simone on a Tuesday morning or Hatha w Marian on a Thursday morning are two of our more beginner-focussed classes that offer a more gentle approach for anyone new to yoga, those wanting to understand the basics or have started yoga later on in life.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed your VINYASA fundamentals beginners course. It’s been a great introduction to the practice of yoga and I can’t wait for more.” – Geoff Davies